Friday, January 15, 2010

Back in the Saddle and Packing a Tune

It's been a long silence - not something I'm usually known for! Technology can be less accessible than we've all come to expect and sometimes, the extra effort just moves the joy of this expression to a lower priority. We've got lots of stories to tell, pictures to show and dreams to share. For today, here's a humble message. We offer it to you on a bed of gratitude, garnished with giggles and served with a heaping helping of fondness. In the words of the a great character, "Thank you for being my friend"

3 comments:

Jane said...

Hey, Lisa! Congrats on starting the guitar -- how fun!

Lisa, Zoe, and Rae - you guys rock!

We've missed you on the internet and in life! Glad to see you back in the Weave :-).

In song,
Jane

Chris said...

I love it! My own musical aspirations include learning to play the cello, so thanks for the inspiration.

Chris

One Tree LLC said...

Hello Hello!
Chris, how glad I am to start connecting the dots. I've not known your blog address before and am off for a long reading immersion. It will be great to hear you!

Jane, how we miss you all. I'm sending a long ago promised letter to your family in today's mail. I have made a good faith commtment to prioritize the blog again and am quite excited. After all, it's almost Lady Brigid's day when I almost always have lots to feel through. Big hugs to you!

Lisa

Copyright Notification

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License. Unless noted otherwise, you are free to copy, distribute, and transmit any of my writings on this blog for noncommercial purposes as long as you credit me, Lisa Logue Mathias, as the artist/author, and either link back to this blog or include this blog's web address with the piece you're using. Please contact me if you'd like to use any of these pieces in a way that differs from the way stated in this license. However, Please Do Not copy, distribute or transmit any of the photos on this blog for personal or commercial uses. Thank you!